#Blogpost 1- Trending then, trending now! - My personal favourites of 2k16.


Hello everyone! 
It is my first blog post and I'm super excited to start this blog. Blogging has always been my passion and finally, I'm up with fulfilling the same by initiating this blog.
All I need is your encouragement, honest opinion and lots of love! 
I know its quite late to talk about 2016 but I really wanted to share this one with you guys. The year was full of great uprising trends in fashion and beauty. Many were a big no-no from my side but I was blindly flattered with some. This post is about those personal favorites of 2016. 
They are still on and the reason is obvious. They are here to stay! 

1- Denim:
Denim is forever classic but the year was marked with denim all around. 
Denim jackets to dresses, jumpsuits to bags, hair ties to skirts.I'm personally a denim freak so yeah, denim on denim was so me! 



2- Quirky stickers and patches:
How cute are patches! 
Whether on bags or denim or that favorite shirt or top, they were spotted everywhere. I even purchased some patches and carried my own personal DIY changing that boring formal shirt in a chunky one.



3- Laces and off-shoulders :
Lace tops and other apparels with laces was a big hit. Even the off-shoulder dresses/tops are still on! 
A big thumbs up! ☺️



4- Those colored sunglasses:
Did you also have your wardrobe stored with almost every gig color of sunglasses? 
So cool and so summer. Isn't it! 



5- So matte:
Talking about matte makeup, it was a thing in 2016.
I personally droll over matte nail paints and lip shades. Almost every big drugstore brand had their matte makeup ready. 



6- Ruffles:
I find them super cool and cute at the same time. 
Ruffle dresses and tops with those pastel textures were the must-haves. 



7- The Velvet story:
2016 was a velvety affair. I didn't actually like it first but then with my first finger-crossed purchase of a velvet top, I was crushing over velvet.
Its sexy and classy at the same time. 

 

8- Bra tops:
Bra tops are fun and sexy. All those skinny girls out there, this is something to rock for sure.
And rest like me, let's start working out. Lol! 



I hope you liked the post. Do share your views below and tell me which was your favorite trend of 2k16. 

Thank you. 
Happy reading! 🙂

Comments

  1. Would love to read another post...plz upload soon...❤ you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to read another post...plz upload soon...❤ you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#Blogpost 14- Effortlessness of the jumpsuit.

#Blogpost 18- Five unique and amazing fashion sites for your next shopping online.

#Blogpost 10- Closet essentials for every woman.

#Blogpost 9- Indigo, the 'Blue Gold'